Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lolita hippie

outfit- moms old hippie shirt, shorts thrift, purse thrift, sunglasses H&M, boot Nine West
Spent the past weekend in Atlanta! Eating way to much fried green tomatoes grits and barbecue. But what can you do when it's all around you and so YUMMY? Watched my boo and his friend try to sing Who let the dogs out at karaoke at a wedding. Hilarious! Who knew there were so many words?! Saw some beautiful botanical gardens and hung out with some super rad people and kitty cats!
I wanna go back!
Found myself in shorts the whole time. I mean it is Hotlanta! This shirt was my moms I love it so much. I wish she would've saved more of her clothes from back in the day. The purse i got a while ago that I found hiding in the back of my closet. I loves the fringe!
Let the good times roll!
Mickey


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Tom is an awesome photographer!!!

    Love the top toooooo

    ReplyDelete