Monday, May 23, 2011

Detoit Sunset

                                          (out fit- everything thrift except boots are Dolcetta)
                                                        Hello all of my lovelies out there!
     I do believe I found a new favorite summer outfit with this lil ensemble. I found them both in the same thrift store, for around 5 bucks and boy are they comfy and cool. The sunset tonight was amazing and when I was driving downtown to my boyfriends house (the man behind the camera) I saw a complete double rainbow! ha ha
                                                      xoxo
                                                     Mickey

4 comments:

  1. I adore your dress! (is it knitwear?)

    <3
    thesselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ thesselle Thank you! It's actually a beach cover up, so a net like fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete