Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Woodies

(dress Contempo, boots Jeffrey Campbell)
HI EVERYBODY!
I've been MIA because my computer died. Very sad but at the same time kinda freeing.  I have been saving my pennies in my piggy bank though and hope to have a new one soooon!
I hope you all are still blogging it up awesomely and I want to join you but I cannot for I am on my way out the door to work....
I bought these JC booties a couple weeks ago. I wore them immediately even though it was snowing and icey and I was gonna be drinking. They are sooo awesome though. Needless to say I fell hard in them and my ankle still hurts! No more drunk Jeffrey Campbell walking ha ha! 
I still love them and recommend them to all! 
Well I hope you all have a loverly day
xoxo
Mickey


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments: