Monday, November 22, 2010

Cats and Dogs

(Cheap Monday jeans, F21 shirt, thrift cardigan heels and jewelry)
Hi guys!
It won't stop raining. Boo! No fun. I was watching The Box with Cameron Diaz and of course right at the end the cable started acting up. I hate when that happens. Stupid rain:P
These are from the other day. I am still in love with these pants. Although I have seen the new  Style Stalker ones and am definitely gonna start saving for them. You can never have enough black lace up bad ass pants! Ha ha!
Have a loverly Monday!
xoxo
Mickey

2 comments:

  1. asdfjas;ldfkjas;lfkjas;lkjf;alskjf;lkj! I LOVE. THIS. OUTFIT. it has everything i love in it! i'm so jealous that you thrifted that cardigan. what luck!

    and those shoes...don't even get me started. they're to die for!

    sincerely, M

    ReplyDelete