Saturday, August 24, 2013

Farmer Mickey

(Vintage overalls and net top, converse tennis shoes, Karl lagerfeld tote gift, HM sunnies)

I was feeling quite like the urban farmer in Detroit, even found black eyed Susan's in the heart of the city to match my overalls! I counter act the farmerness of the overalls with a see thru net top and added the flaming Converse for some punk comfort. I hope everyone is enjoying these last weeks of summer! I know I am. It is so beautiful here right now! All I want to do is go to the beach tomorrow and be around sand and water. So I think I shall make this happen. Hamtramck Labor Day Festival is next weekend! Can't wait to ride the Ferris wheel and Himalayan! I love the summer time,I know it sounds cheesy but, I hope it never ends! 

Xx 

Mickey

1 comment: