Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Peas Please




ASOS shear studded blouse, Forever 21 sweater, Diba boots, my old ass jeans
The wind battle we had while taking these pics cut the shoot way short.
 This Detroit winter is not really a winter, it's been like 50 degrees and sunny yipee!, but of course when we went out to take these it starts raining and the wind just wouldn't let up.
I hope you enjoy the few we did get;)
It's probably time to bid these pants a fond farewell, but I've had them forever and the hoarder in me won't allow it. Also do you know how hard it is to find the perfect worn out Levis? 
Very. I'm always on the hunt for gnarly old Levis. Love em!
Maybe I'll make em into shorts. Decisions decisions...
What do you think?
XX
Mickey

p.s. Check out my Fashiolista and follow me. I'm not really sure how it works but it sure is addictive putting together all those dream outfits! lol


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your blog :) you have amazing style and i'm now following you with bloglovin

    xx, thefashionenthusiast1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that's a badass bowtie,love itt!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete