Wednesday, November 17, 2010

5 days

I am on my 3rd day of my 5 day detox.  No sugar bread or alcohol for me. Thats a lot to ask of me since I lack self control when it comes to sugar,especially chocolate, I mean I could eat a whole container of Oreos in 2 days! No joke yikes. The alcohol part is no big deal since I'm not big on drinking anyways. It makes me soooo sick. On Sunday I ate a HUGE piece of death by chocolate cake from Whole Foods Market. It was delish but oh so hard to eat it all. I did though haha! 
I started my detox on Monday.Woo hoo 1/2 way there.
Wish me luck!
xoxo
Mickey 
p.s. these pics are just of pretty ladies who probably detox regularly or just don't eat! haha
don't they look good though??

1 comment:

  1. girl, we should talk detox! and the non drinky thing. Drinking totally makes me a crab ass. But I hate feeling like the freak, that's why it's hard to not do it. And eating good is hard to do when everyone around you scoffs. But chocolate always has a place in my life. perhaps we should rent a good movie and eat dark chocolate bars until we puke. Then I can at least feel like I partied. teeee he he.

    ReplyDelete