Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ANGELINA JOLIE " HACKERS " 1995



Lets everybody stop what we're doing and watch Hackers and drool over Angelina. Look at her! She looks sooo cool. Now if only I could wear hockey jerseys and armor rings and look as awesome as her. Actually I do believe that back in the day I did have a hockey jersey and I know it was because of this moive. I also had a armor ring but lost it years ago and I know it was because I was obsessed with her!lol!Also her friggin hair! I want! I forgot how much of a babe she used to be!
Hack the Planet!
xx
Mickey

4 comments:

  1. I remember that armor ring...and I remember watching hackers and getting on america online and trying to act as cool as them...hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! They were the coolest! America Online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude look how beautiful she was w that round baby face. she looks like skelator now - ha! and johnny lee miller the first mister jolie and then matthew lillard to boot! i remember watching this movie with this cute skater boy in high school, we were making out a lot so i missed most of it - hehe

    ReplyDelete